Thermo Scientific Niton XL2 analyzers provide you with many distinct
• Precise elemental analysis of alloy materials
• From turn on to trigger pull to near instantaneous results
• Very easy to use – even by non-technical personnel
• Rugged design for the most challenging industrial environments
• Completely nondestructive test
The Niton XL2 100G stands far above the competition, with its many standard features and available options. By utilizing the standard Thermo Scientific Niton Data Transfer (NDT) PC software suite to customize the instrument,
you can set operator permissions, generate custom reports, print certificates of analysis personalized with your own company logo, or remotely monitor and operate the instrument hands-free from your PC. Integrated USB and Bluetooth communications provide direct data transfer to your PC or networked storage device, eliminating the cumbersome data synchronization procedures required by Windows Mobile ® -based XRF analyzers.